• No Reservation fee
• Save up your time
• Easy & Secure Payment
• Wide choice of activities
• Friendly Service
• Fast & Reliable service
• Licensed Travel Agent 34/1249
• Direct contacts with tour Operators.
• No hidden extra charge. all price include tax and service
• No hassle cancellation and amendments.
5 in 1 Phang Nga Bay James Bond Tour by Longtail boat
Phang Nga Bay is a wealth of beauty and wonder with a variety of dramatic limestone island. One of the most spectacular sights in Thailand.
The welknown James Bond island (from the movie "The man with the Golden Gun") is located here.
At PhuketHotDeals.com we offer, a lovely choice of tour to Phang Nga bay by lovely long tail boat.
A Private Tour group . pickup from hotel, drive up north to mainland, passing by the beautiful bridge " Sarasin make a stop at the monkey temple, sit on the long boat and do sea canoe thru the cave - Private Tour, Private Guide, Private Time
Price per group
1 - 4 Persons
5 - 7 Persons
8 - 12 Persons
Below 3 years are free of charge
Itinerary : Private Tour To Phang Nga Bay James Bond Tour by Longtail boat
Pick up from your hotel by aircon minivan
Visit Suwannakuha Temple where a great nirvana image of Buddha lying in is a temple in a cave. Stalactites wets you and a lot of monkeys playing around in there.
Arrive at Kra Som Pier, Phang Nga. Depart from Kra Som Pier to Ao Phang Nga National Park by open air Long-tail boat. It mainly consists of a mass of limestone islands, caves, rock formations and evergreen mangroves.
- Landing at Khao Phing Kan This gigantic cliff appears to be cloven in two ; the halves supported by leaning against each other offers a sight of rare and exquisite beauty.
Next the renown
- "James Bond Island" so call because a scene form the movie �The Man With The Golden Gun� was filmed here. This spectacular tall island stands in front of Khao Phing Kan. Its broad peak and narrow base gives the strange appearance of a spike driven into the sea.
Enjoy a great lunch on Panyi Island (Sea Gypsy Village). Around this island, there is an entire Muslim fishing village of about 500 households built on stilts on stilts in the sea and connected by wooden bridges.
Arrive at Krasom Pier. Depart from Krasom Pier to Phuket cashew nut factory and souvenir shop before returning back to hotel.
Arrive back at the hotel
*Time and program can be customized by guest
• Private Transfer Round Trip by Air Con minibus from hotel
• Tour by longtail boat as per program
• Life Jacket
• Private English Speaking Guide
• Tax and Service Charge
• Canoeing Trip thru the cave
• Private Lunch , Seasoning Fruit , Soft Drink
What to bring:
• Sun Tan Lotion
• Spare T-Shirt and shorts
If above tour does not meet your requirement and you wish to customize your own tour, please feel free to contact us and tell us your preference. We will do our best to provide the best service we can. Click here to contact us or call us now at + 66 81 271 68 75